The ClearPix ENS is the most effective critical incident notification system on the market. Utilizing existing radio infrastructure, it is the fastest way to contact law enforcement and other first-responders in an emergency when lives are at stake and seconds count.
At the start of a critical incident, the time it takes to communicate with the first-responders who are closest to the scene can make all the difference in the world. The ClearPix ENS instantly transmits detailed messages directly to law enforcement officers and other first-responders using the existing radio infrastructure. The system can utilize up to four independent frequencies either simultaneously or independently depending on your needs. Instead of waiting for a dispatcher or call center operator to process the alarm, your call for help can go directly to first-responders drastically reducing response time. Combine this powerful feature set with scheduling/rules, and other notification methods such as email and SMS for instant notification.
- Transmits unique, detailed messages to all hand-held radios and base stations in the radio network
- Notifications can also be sent via email/SMS
- Messages are easily added or modified
- Supports a wide variety of sensors including: panic buttons, tilt switches, trip beams, temperature sensors, contacts and motion detectors
- Third party integration available upon request
- Compatible with VHF, UHF, 800 MHz, digital trunking, or any other commercially available frequency
- Battery backup included