American Digital Security (ADS), a Missouri company, is a Minority (MBE) owned company. ADS long list of big business clients agree this company is a major player in the security industry. In business since 2002, ADS has grown from revenues of $750,000 in its first year of operation to over $18.5 million a year in 2019. ADS offers a state contract through (TIPS) The Interlocal Purchasing System for Kansas, Missouri, Iowa, Oklahoma, and Texas.
We specialize in the design, system installation, and service of video surveillance, building access control, visitor management, emergency active shooter notification, door intercom systems, and intrusion detection systems, as well as threat assessment.
With the resources and experience to equip and service any size facility, ADS counts among its clientele over 2,000 Schools and businesses in Kansas and Missouri, such as the Kansas City Chiefs Arrowhead Stadium, Associated Wholesale Grocers, Saint Luke’s Hospital, North Kansas City Schools, Liberty Schools, North Kansas City Hospital, Lee’s Summit Schools, KCMO Schools, KCK Schools, Blue Valley Schools, Olathe Schools and Haskell University just to name a few.
End-To-End Professional Security Services
Our fully integrated approach will deliver the level of security and service that you require and deserve, no matter what your industry.
Our Services Include:
- On-Site Risk Assessment – A professional on-site assessment by security experts will ensure an efficient and effective working process. Through this essential process, we will evaluate your unique needs and requirements, potential points of weakness, specific operational challenges and future scalability intentions, allowing our experts to plan the right security solution for your environment and requirements.
- Planning & Design – Based on a full risk assessment report produced by our assessment experts, our experienced engineering team will develop the system architectural concept, determine an accurate estimate and design a comprehensive solution offering the highest degree of security and efficiency for your facility.
- Quality Installation – Our skilled installation team, will ensure a quality and unobtrusive installation, delivered on-time and on-budget
- Support and Maintenance: We offer expert maintenance, repair and around the clock on-call support to ensure your system functions properly for years to come.
- 24/7 Monitoring – Connect your building or business to a U.L. certified central monitoring station delivering full protection 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and provide your facility with peace of mind that comes with professional offsite monitoring by trained professionals.
American Digital Security’s team of highly trained, service-oriented staff looks forward to helping you with all your security needs.
ADS was founded in 2002 and quickly became a leader in the security industry. Our team of 20 highly trained certified technicians take ownership of everything we do.
- Nine Years Providing Same Brands
- Experts with servicing sames Brands
- Low turn over
- Inside tech support – No charge , Our team knows our products better than the manufacturer.
To continuously uphold the highest standards of professional excellence, we make it our responsibility to keep our teams up to date on the latest industry practices, technologies and products by undergoing regular training and courses. This provides us with critical insight into the future of risk management.
ADS SECURITY FOR ALL YOUR SECURITY NEEDS!
We embrace a culture dedicated to excellence. Therefore, our business philosophy is built around trust, partnerships, and leveraging proven technologies that will provide you with maximum value and reliability for years to come.
From best-in-class security cameras and video surveillance solutions, to the latest intercom and access control systems, to advanced information management solutions, we never lose sight of the fact that we are in the business of protecting people, not just property.
We invite you to contact us to learn more about how we can help you reach the highest levels of security and operating efficiencies through end-to-end security systems and services. Because when it comes to security, you can’t afford to settle for less than the best.