One of the most important issues facing school administrators is the safety and security of students, faculty, and staff. Key technologies include security cameras, intercom entry systems, and access control. These technologies provides a greater sense of security to the students, teachers, parents, and school leaders.
The following are a few tips to ensure your school buildings are safe and secure:
- Require all visitors to buildings to check-in at building offices.
- Prevent unauthorized entry of people (non-custodial parents,intruders etc.), into buildings.
- Manage visitor flow through an audio/visual entry system at the main entry door of each building.
- Reduce bullying through strategic placement of mega-pixel video cameras.
- Control who is entering school buildings through a card access system.
- Prevent vandalism/theft of district assets through the effective use of mega-pixel video security cameras.
Contact a school security professional to request a no cost consultation and walk-through of your school buildings.